Youth Advisors/Counselors

There generally are up to seven (7) Youth Advisors/Counselors assigned to each school, including a Supervisor. Each Youth Advisor has a caseload of from 10 to 15 or more high-need students. The VFZ caseload targets the 10% of students that tend to lead disruptions in the schools and whose leadership affects the other 90% of the student body.